Give Us Your Feedback
When we formulate any policy, our customer interest remain at the core of our mind. Our customers are the most valuable asset we have, thus we work tirelessly to ensure your experience with De Aritz remain unforgettable and convenient one that you will want to repeat and share with your friends. This is one of the parts of our commitment to you that we respect and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect such information, how we use the information we collect, and the choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Technologies: A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows us or our business partners to recognize your device when you return to our Service and record information about your usage of our Services.
- Essential Operational:Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For instance, they are needed to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality:Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization:We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Targeting/advertising:Cookies help us to regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers, and measure their effectiveness.
- Social networking cookies:Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
- Confirm and track your order,
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
- Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Identify your product and service preferences,
- Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behaviour,
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Contact you regarding products and services (of Blue Nile or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and Blue Nile's policies and procedures, and
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY SHARE WITH OTHERS
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
De Aritz entities: We may share your personal information with De Aritz affiliated entities when it is reasonably essential or desirable for us to disclose your personal information for the purposes described above.
Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to conduct certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, and emailing.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing or analytics purposes): We may also share your information with other companies or organizations which are not part of De Aritz. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide, or help other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may disclose your information: (1) when we believe in good faith that it is imperative to obey any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, such as lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; (3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Commercial or Business Transfer: Your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which case information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Aggregate Information: We may, and we may authorize third parties to, create aggregate records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information identifiable. We may use and disclose, and authorise third parties to use and disclose, aggregate non-personal information at our discretion.
We use a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, technique, procedures, and organizational measures to assist protecting your personal information from an unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we work hard to protect your personal information, however, we cannot guarantee or warrant the 100% safety and security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.